Software Sales - ERP / Financial Reporting Software
About the Position
AccountingWare is seeking an ambitious and results driven Sales Representative to help us grow revenue by bringing on new customers. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated sales professional who possess these qualities:
- Experience selling ERP financial accounting software or related software products
- The aptitude to understand on-premise and cloud technologies
- The ability to efficiently find and develop new sales opportunities
As an AccountingWare Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling Financial ERP Accounting Software to companies throughout North America. Our core account base is corporate / company headquarters that provide financial accounting and reporting for the business entity. You will be assisted by the AccountingWare sales team to help you in conducting prospective customer surveys, software demonstrations and in providing administrative support for new and existing AccountingWare customers.
Compensation is a salary plus commission on new and existing customer sales. The base salary is determined by the application's job experience and qualifications.
- Managing a sales territory, either vertical or geographical
- Finding and developing new sales opportunities is a primary requirement of the position
- Qualifying opportunities and implementing sales campaigns
- Understanding fully the financial accounting business requirements of prospects
- Coordinating and conducting ERP software demonstrations supported by other AccountingWare team members
- Providing accurate and timely sales forecasts to management
- Managing the short- and medium-term pipeline
- Working in tandem with marketing in developing sales campaigns and strategies
- A minimum of two years' experience with new business sales
- A Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Proven sales success at previous employment positions
- An accomplished track record of selling to multi-user levels of a company, such as financial accounting personnel, technical staff, and IT people
- A background using ERP Financial Accounting applications which might also include experience with Supply Chain software
- Knowledge of and experience with ERP markets and businesses is preferred
- Experience in selling on-premise or cloud environment software
- The ability to quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
- Building and maintaining relationships at the "C" and "VP" levels for new prospects and existing customers
- A background, or some form of knowledge, of financial accounting
If so, we are looking for people who will enjoy and enrich our company culture. These individuals exhibit character traits and skills such as:
- You are conscientious, honest, and trustworthy. In a word, you are a person of integrity.
- You live in Lubbock, the Lubbock area, or have ties to the Texas South Plains. This position is in our main office in Lubbock, Texas (remote sales may be considered).
For over 40 years, AccountingWare has been developing and implementing ERP Financial Accounting Software. During this time, our customer base has grown to include organizations across a diverse spectrum of industries with a primary focus on corporate and company headquarters financial accounting. Our ERP product is ActivityHD, which includes all core accounting applications, integrated fixed assets and an extremely flexible payroll system. The ActivityHD financial reporting system is Excel, which we have significantly enhanced to provide industry leading financial reporting capabilities. We also market an expanded version of the ActivityHD financial reporting system as a separate product known as ActivReporter. ActivReporter is specifically designed to work with Microsoft Dynamics GP installations.
Located in Lubbock, Texas, AccountingWare offers a stimulating and diverse work environment that enables growth with competitive salary/compensation plans and great benefits, including medical / dental / vision / prescription plan, life / STD /LTD, 401k plan.